Pregnancy and childbirth are not only happiness, unforgettable feelings and euphoria, but it is also a severe test for all the systems and organs of a woman and, of course, for her figure. Taking care of a child does not leave time for exercises, for the pool, nor for a training in the gym. Therefore, most women not only do not lose weight after childbirth, but on the contrary, they continue to gain extra pounds during the first year of their baby’s life. Young mothers are often upset, looking at themselves in the mirror.
Though, you should understand, that excess weight after childbirth is a normal phenomenon. After all, it is physiological weight gain that helped you to give birth to a strong and healthy baby. And now, when the child is already in your hands, you can get rid of excess weight. Be sure, there are many ways for this:
Breastfeed Your Baby
Nutritionists say that women who feed the baby at the breast return to their former figure much faster. Although many women on the contrary gain weight during breastfeeding. This is due to the fact that they eat fat milk products in huge quantities, believing that the quality of mother’s milk supply depends on the abundance of her nutrition. In fact, the lactation process is controlled by the hormone prolactin, the production of which is not related to nutrition.
Do not Overeat
In fact, you do not need to follow the well-known expression “I eat for two.” However, food should be useful and richer with vitamins. After all, a baby does not need extra calories, but it needs specific elements and vitamins, so try to change your diet, making it balanced.
Control the Caloric Content of Your Meals
Caloric content of the diet should be limited to 1500-2000 kcal. Although this is rather relative. The main thing is to expend more energy than to consume. It is quite justified at first to maintain a special food diary. Write down everything that you eat. The process itself will take you no more than 10 minutes a day and the benefit will be enormous.
Say ‘No’ to Extreme Ways of Losing Weight
There should be no diets, exhausting trainings and starvation. The same is with natural diet pills. All these will inevitably affect your health and the child’s well-being.
Eat at least 5 Times a Day
Never skip breakfast and try to get light food in the evening. Dinner should end no later than 3 hours before bedtime. Do not follow the categorical rule of “No food after six in the evening.” If you usually go to bed at 12 p.m., by evening you will be really hungry. And it is very easy to lose control in such a situation.
Mutual Exercises for a Mother and a Baby
The main reason of excess weight is the lack of the necessary physical activity. Of course, a small child does not contribute to a sedentary lifestyle. Though, you should try to load all the muscle groups while spending time with a baby.
Moreover, you may use a baby carrier. This promotes good posture, as well as strengthening of the dorsal and abdominal muscles. Periodically changing the position of the baby, you will provide a load on different muscle groups. In addition, the baby is constantly gaining weight and, consequently, the load will gradually increase.
And, finally, do not delay with getting rid of excess weight after the childbirth, time in this case plays against you. The earlier you begin to struggle with your extra pounds, the more effective it will be.
Types of Diet Pills that Actually Work
There are many diet supplements in the market, the health and fitness industry is saturated with them. Some are more expensive than others are, depending on manufacturer or brand name. Other supplements are more effective than others, and while some contain natural ingredients and botanicals, other supplements contain chemicals and synthetic ingredients. With so many choices, it is hard to know which are the diet pills that actually work.
Diet pills are a supplementation and should be used in conjunction with a sensible and healthy diet and exercise program to yield better results, as well as faster results. When selecting the appropriate dietary supplement for weight loss a few considerations are important; these include budget, natural or synthetic, ingredients and formulation, brand and manufacturer or source, money back guarantee, trial period, and if buying online or at a local shop, as well as availability of the product. Product reviews are important as well as they will give you an idea of how effective the product is, and the results obtained by many users.
Most likely, you will also have to consider the type of product that you are buying and how it achieves the claim of weight loss. Here are a few types to consider among diet pills that actually work.
• Multivitamins are used as dietary supplements to ensure that you are getting all the necessary nutrients when you are cutting calories and portion size from a diet or when you are eliminating certain foods from your meals to achieve weight loss. Many will also include ingredients that will help in weight loss.
• Omega 3 fatty acids, CLA, and GLA dietary supplements. These promote heart health but also help you burn fat. These are found in supplement form but can be obtain from a diet rich in fish and healthy oils and nuts.
• Fat burners are designed to do just that – help you burn fat much faster. There are many brands that focus on this purpose and can be counted among the diet pills that actually work. Many have undesired side effects such as oily discharge.
• Colon cleansers are also among the diet pills that actually work as they help you cleanse your system to get you ready for a diet, but you will also be losing weight to begin with since you will be getting rid of waste and toxins from your body. This will promote a better digestion and utilization of nutrients, as well as burning calories more effectively. However, many will send you directly to the bathroom.
• Appetite suppressant pills (like Phen24) will make you eat less, as they will suppress your appetite.
• Although not in pill form, meal replacements in drinks, powder form, or bars will help you achieve weight loss if you follow instructions and eat healthy for the rest of the meals.
Many diet supplements work, but it is the consistency and the need for exercise as well as eating healthy during and after the program is finished that determines the success of the dieter. Many people lose weight in a particular diet pill program, but as soon as they are done, they revert to old and unhealthy eating habits, gaining all the weight back and more.