We all know that we should eat a healthy diet. For one reason or another, we might not do this. Sometimes it might be triggered by such things as moving out on your own for the first time or a tragic even that you find depressing.
Eating a good diet should be one of the more important things in your life. Though, if you are reading this and you don’t have a good diet, don’t beat yourself up over it. There might be a reason like I stated above for your bad diet. Here we will discuss some of the signs that you have a bad diet. You might have one of these or all of these. If you have a bad diet, you might notice some hair loss.
You might notice that you are having a few random hairs to a handfuls of hair falling out. If you are at the age that you might naturally be loosing your hair, don’t worry about this too much. On the other hand, if you don’t have a family history of baldness and you are becoming more bald than a billiard ball, it is probably from your diet.
Anxiety can also cause hair loss. This is true in both men and women. I would suggest that you go to your doctor if you are feeling nervous and your hair is falling out. You might also notice that your sleeping patterns aren’t what they used to be. Having problems falling asleep? Do you find yourself feeling tired even after eight hours of sleep? Well, chances are it is your diet.
Are you having a hard time getting it up? This very well could be due to diet. I also notice that if I drink too much coffee that I have trouble getting erections. It does sound weird, but I do believe there is a link between diet and sexual function.
Do you feel depressed? Most people feel depressed from time to time. Simply feeling depressed isn’t a reason to be alarmed. If on the other hand you are feeling depressed for long amounts of time and you have no reason to be depressed, it could be your diet. A diet high in fat can lead to depression. While this should be common sense, it really isn’t. I mean, we tend not to think about diet and mental illness together. If you are eating a high fat diet, it will make you feel run down and depressed. Also, it will make you gain weight. This is a reason in itself to be depressed.
Does your skin look leathery? This could be due to getting too much sun or not eating the right things. A diet high in fat can make your skin look like leather. Are you cranky or very irritable? That very well could be because of diet. You feel awful because you aren’t getting the right stuff for your body. Also when our diet goes, we tend to replace it with other things. Chances are you are loading up on caffeine. That will make you cranky too.
Do you have the shakes all the time? Are you nervous and don’t have a reason to be? When our stomachs get empty, we get the shakes. It is one of the methods that our bodies use to tells us it needs some fuel. If you feel this way and you aren’t eating, you might think that it is from circumstances that surround you. If you are being nervous and it is creating problems, then everything is going to go down hill. What started out as simply not eating, boiled over onto something totally different.
Do you constantly feel that you are fat? Have you looked in the mirror lately. If you are getting fat but you aren’t eating more in volume, it could be a sign. You might be eating too much junk food. Sometimes when we have problems eating right, we go to what tastes good. What tastes good tends to be things that aren’t very good for us. This is true if we just got out of a depressing situation like a death in the family or a divorce.
I would suggest that if you suffer from any of the following things, you should talk to your doctor. Tell him what your diet is and how you feel. There could be an underlining problem, such as mental illness or a health condition.
It is important to understand that there is a difference between bad diet and health problems. Chances are it is just because you aren’t eating right. On other hand, there might actually be something wrong. It is always better to be safe than sorry.
How does Fenburn Work?
Losing weight can be a real struggle for some of us. Especially as we get older it seems that our body works against us. Our metabolism especially seems to slow down and even when we exercise we don’t seem to lose weight. As we age, we tend to put excess weight around our middle, and that puts an extra toll on our internal organs. This can lead to health problems. Sometimes we need some assistance to get that metabolism working for us again.
I think it is important to research available diet pills looking at both health benefits and possible side effects. I found the best thermogenic fat burner for 2014, called Fenburn, that seems to have many benefits and few side effects. My PhenQ review convinced me of the value of this product.
Fenburn uses several natural ingredients that assist the body in breaking down fats to produce energy in a process called thermogenesis. If we are to lose those extra stores of fat around our middle, we need this process to be very effective. Fenburn has been shown to use one of its ingredients, bitter orange peel, to boost metabolic rate, increase energy level and increase body heat. Fat burning was shown to occur at a much higher rate under these conditions in a clinical trial written up in the Journal of Medicine 2002.
What other ingredients are in Fenburn?
• Oolong Tea – this tea also will speed up metabolism , assist in fat burning, and help stop fat in your diet from being absorbed.
• Green Tea Extract – a very popular diet aid that works on your central nervous system (CNS) to increase the amount of fat that your body will burn as fuel. Excellent antioxidant.
• Capsaicin – very useful ingredient in diet supplements to increase your body heat and increase your metabolism so you burn more fat.
• Caffeine is a stimulant that is very effective in the right amounts to stimulate your CNS to release fat into your blood stream to be burned for energy.
• Vitamin B12 has many benefits but is especially effective in helping metabolize fat and carbohydrates
• L-Tyrosine will help improve thyroid function. An inactive thyroid can be a reason for a slow metabolism and weight gain. Enhances mood and may assist in preventing binge eating
• Bioperine assists with absorption of nutrients
What can I expect from Fenburn?
• An increase in metabolism
• More effective fat burning
• Increased energy so that exercising won’t be as difficult
• High quality ingredients that have been researched and proven effective for fat burning, appetite suppression and supportive for overall health
• Slimming.com calls Fenburn their “most powerful fat burner”
Why is Fenburn recommended for fat burning?
• All natural ingredients that have previously been shown to be effective in fat burning
• Research has been used to determine the amount of each ingredient that is optimal to produce a thermogenic fat burning supplement that can speed up fat burning, increase energy and suppress appetite
• An increased metabolic rate and effective thermogenesis will keep your body burning fat even when you are resting.
• The added vitamins and antioxidants are a benefit to overall health
Any side effects?
• If you have an allergy to any of the ingredients such as capsaicin
• Not recommended if you are pregnant
• Check with a physician if you are taking prescribed medications